[DeTomaso] I was only going to to re-torque the headbolts.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu May 20 17:56:46 EDT 2010

I hear you brother !
- but the engine pull is crazy-crazy hard with the car in nose-first.
My thought was; come November I'll saw out the cross-member (I have the
Ipsco bolt-in ready),
do an inspection and either replace the shells or pull it if the crank
is scored.
I'd put on 2K miles this summer and then leave the car backed-in for access.
I guess a new pan would be appropriate then too.
dave