[DeTomaso] Dead Pedal Installation

Edward A. Nauman enauman at roadrunner.com
Thu May 20 11:45:01 EDT 2010

I'm 6' tall and my knee isn't near the steering wheel.  The tire only rubs a
TINY bit with the steering wheel locked if I'm going into an inclined
driveway.  I'm planning on taking some pictures today and sending them to
Mike if he will post them on Pantera place.

Edward A. Nauman

Word for the day: Obamunisim

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant;  it's
just that they know so much that isn't so."
     -- Ronald Reagan

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.
General George S. Patton Jr.