[DeTomaso] Aussie 2V heads

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 19 13:25:04 EDT 2010

Very nice.  I've always wanted to go the route of Aussie 2V heads
instead of using port stuffer or port plates (as I currently do).
However, after reading Dan's analysis, I'm not sue they'd be the best
for what I want to do.

I want good top end without sacrificing driveability.  I'm sure they
would give me good around town driving, but would I suffer on the top
end?

Asa Jay