[DeTomaso] Tires for track days

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Tue May 18 14:52:08 EDT 2010

I have a related question. On my 74 L I am running 245/40 17 on the 10 spoke aluminum wheel. On a full lock left turn I get rubbing on the front right side wheel well but not on a full right turn. I measured and it appears the right wheel is about 1/2 inch closer to the front fendr than the left side. I have the Pat Michals suspension modification and the alignment was done and is good.  Any suggestions on how to stop the rubbing or should I just put in a stop on the turning radius?

Steven Blum
P.O. Box 81
Shoreham, N.Y. 11786
H (631) 744-6118