[DeTomaso] What's a good price for a cleveland motor?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue May 18 10:34:43 EDT 2010

Dear John,

FWIW, the last pair of Cleveland 4V quench heads I bought were $400 and they needed to be rebuilt. I haven't bought a good short block, but I have bought well used short blocks for rebuilding for $150--250. I bought a pair of bare blocks for $200 over a year ago. Those are best references that I can give you.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles