[DeTomaso] What's a good price for a cleveland motor?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 18 09:55:33 EDT 2010

I've seen reconditioned 4V heads, complete, go for nearly $1,000.
2-bolt blocks are in lots of early 70's Ford cars and trucks (careful
about 351M and 400 though).  If the engine is complete, and running, I'd
say you could be looking at up to $2,000 but I'm cheap.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA