[DeTomaso] napa part # for long throw clutch cylinder

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Mon May 17 22:11:26 EDT 2010

Sue:  The long throw slave cylinder is manufactured by Marino A. Perna  in
Florida.  He makes parts for British motorcycles and has his Pantera  parts
business as a side passion.  His website for Pantera parts is not  active,
but his motorcycle site is :
_http://www.mapcycle.com_ (http://www.mapcycle.com)
You should be able to contact him & get one of those fine stainless  steel
slave cylinders (I've had one for about ten years without any  problems).
As for the front bumper, I had mine reconditioned by a bumper shop in 1993
and it still looks good.  Rubber should look like rubber in my humble
opinion.
I hope this information helps.
Bill Harris
TPOC

Does  anyone know the napa part# for long throw clutch cylinder for 73
pantera, or  the length of the throw.  Our engine is in  and my husband just
keeps on changing things, I just want to take it off the lift and drive.
Also does anyone have any advise on painting the front rubber bumper either
gloss black like the car or satin like the rear bumper and engine cover. Any
advise would be appreciated.   Sue