[DeTomaso] napa part # for long throw clutch cylinder

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon May 17 21:42:27 EDT 2010

Dear Sue,

         God bless you for asking.

         I can certainly sympathize with both your Pantera philosophy and
your husband's.   Driving should be the primary directive, but fiddling is
important and should not be permitted to take more than a year.   Now,
restorations can take a decade, but that is serious time away from the prime
directive.

           To my knowledge, I don't believe that you can buy a long throw
Pantera slave cylinder at NAPA.  I do not know the throw of the longer
length.   The Pantera vendors have these, but that won't help your husband
on a Monday night.

          My advice on the front bumper would be to go with satin a la the
rear bumper and engine cover, but it is certainly personal taste and at the
owner's discretion.

                  Warmest regards, Chuck Engles