[DeTomaso] napa part # for long throw clutch cylinder

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Mon May 17 21:31:35 EDT 2010

Does anyone know the napa part# for long throw clutch cylinder for 73 pantera, or the length of the throw.  Our engine is in  and my husband just keeps on changing things, I just want to take it off the lift and drive.  Also does anyone have any advise on painting the front rubber bumper either gloss black like the car or satin like the rear bumper and engine cover. Any advise would be appreciated.  Sue