[DeTomaso] Gas tank woes

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon May 17 14:09:23 EDT 2010

'71.  #1488.   Was the fiberglass mod done after manufacture or at the
factory?  I am fearing that  the fiberglass was wrapped over it on purpose
to keep the liner from moving.

The gas line at the top of the tank is steel braided, though it is very
weathered and in need of cleaning or replacing.

--
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net