[DeTomaso] Gas tank woes

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon May 17 12:46:01 EDT 2010

That was the last pic I could take this week as I board a plane Monday
mornings before most of you wake up.  I appreciate all the help, though.  It
does seem like there is fiberglass folded over the tank shield.  I just
cannot figure how that happened being that it is draped over like it dried
that way.  Maybe it was a patch of some kind.  I'll try a wire wheel to
strip it away from the tank shield without damaging the tank.

Has anybody seen damage in that area like this?

Island Rob