[DeTomaso] TPOC Tech Session a big Success

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 21:23:03 EDT 2010

Michael

It was Roger Sharp and Chuck Melton who inspired me to host tech sessions.  Both held them in Nor Cal while I was in that chapter.  Their work prompted me to do the same when I moved down south and joined TPOC.

I urge you to begin them in your own chapter gathering all willing to help keep these cats on the road.  Often it just some simple stuff that's needed.  There must be some in GA and nearby who would love to enjoy a day of wrenching with friends.

You can explore some of the sessions covered in our newsletters under our club chapter section in poca.com.

Rod