[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun May 16 13:16:14 EDT 2010

I answer for myself here!
I do not think that only disparaged the vendors, taking part in their
defense and appreciate them. Of course, some become disillusioned with
the supplies, but there are probably much to the fact that things
costs money, much more than what you pay. I know the work that lies
behind the production and I this usually keep me from selling things
since I can not get paid for the time I spend. And IF I ask to be paid
for the time, so I get blamed for making proffit on my own work, then
it is better to stay out.

I understand "Flattery" opinion", but on the other hand, I am not
myself concerned becouse If I can not make it for a living, so can
those who copy me not live by it. I think some of this is about the
prestige of who actually invented what has been manufactured.

I have been working with Panteras for 35 years, and NEVER had a good
buissnies out from it. The last 15 years I have work on my own car
becouse I love it, and I am happy to share what I do with other
Pantera people, regardless of "Flattery" since all are such good friends.

But as said, that my personal situation.

Goran