[DeTomaso] Sad day for a Norvegian owner

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun May 16 11:35:44 EDT 2010

The racing thing is strictly regulated in Sweden, and one better take part
of this before even think of arranging a race. They specify what a race
is, they specify who is responsible from the track owner to the orginizer.
And last but not least what is on the sholder of the one that drives the
car.
There is an insurance in the form of the racing licens, or if you not have
such license, a "one time licens" is to be had. The insurance is NOT on
the car as a normal insurance, it is about taking part in the TRACK
insurance.

Goran