[DeTomaso] body tilt? Mak

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun May 16 03:09:28 EDT 2010

Ride height has not been truly defined  so it is sort of object for
discussion. If it concern Pantera there might be different reason why ride
height is discussed, could be the angle of A-arms or some aerodynamic
effects over or under the car. As an example, if it is an A-arm discussion
the wheel diameter in combination with chassis to ground distance will be
factors of value.
Goran