[DeTomaso] body tilt?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 20:17:38 EDT 2010

It's a matter of opinion. Many people shhot for a one inch difference so the
front number is on inch closer to the ground then the back. A slight
downward rake is supposed to reduce front end lift at high speed ( plus it
looks better.). By buying tires that have a smaller out side diameter in the
front then back you can build in a slight rake without changing the springs
or their settings. You measure from the bottom of the bumper to the ground
(on my car which is a 73 with full bumbers) I think if your car is dipping
in the back when you hit the gas your shocks are either worn or not adjusted
right. Since you have new shocks they shouldn't be worn but probably need to
be adjusted since you just installed them.
Boyd