[DeTomaso] body tilt? Mak

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:56:18 EDT 2010

70% of braking is done by the front  wheels in a street car, it sounds like
brake bias is a bigger concern for you. I'd look at that first.  As far as
ride height, make sure you put dead weight equal to yours in the drivers
seat before you start adjusting stuff.  Think steel weights, car batteries
and bags of dog food, fertilizer, etc. Measure ground clearance at the front
and rear cross members,  but corner scales are highly reccommended
Good luck. Michael Shortt