[DeTomaso] Email NPC

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat May 15 17:27:51 EDT 2010

Hi Will,

You should use Outlook as it is much better, that said...

This will help you with the default email settings.

http://www.freeemailtutorials.com/microsoftWindows/settingDefaultEmailClient.cwd
or
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555566
or
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Change-the-default-e-mail-program

You can also uninstall Outlook too.

Larry (macks are only great trucks) - Cleveland

On Sat May 15 14:53 , "michael at michaelshortt.com"  sent: