[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat May 15 12:54:53 EDT 2010

 I have just posted a small album at POCA:

I did the Mustang rotor conversion, FRONT AND REAR, early last year.

Despite previously mentioned experiences by others, I found the 1967 rotors were
too thick to use with my Quella Wilwood caliper conversion. The often quoted # for these is
Wager BD60209. I've since sold two on eBay and have two more to sell off.

Perhaps they do work with the Girling units?

But the earlier '65 and '66 rotors were the same thickness as our Pantera rotors - .81"

Using the rotors (These are just rotors, not hub/rotor assemblies) by Centric, noted in the album,
allows the retention of the stock front hub and dust cap AND the retention of the stock metric studs.

YMMV

Larry