[DeTomaso] Sad day for a Norwegian Pantera owner

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:40:37 EDT 2010

At first I thought the foam was snow, I was thinking "God , this guy is hard
core!" But then I read the foam comment and saw the fire truck and was still
stunned by the prospect of that happening at some future track event. I was
just reading some promo material From the "drivers edge" about their events
at Texas speedway and they implied that since it is  not a race(their
event's) nor a timed event your insurance should / might cover this type of
event. They also sell supplemental insurance to cover your participation in
one of their events. They are listed as a "driver improvement" program I
guess similar to this place in Norway, so it's not actually  "a race " being
held on Texas Speedway might make the "Non race premise" a hard sell to your
insurance company.
Boyd