[DeTomaso] Sad day for a Norwegian Pantera owner

Jørn C. Olsen joernco at online.no
Sat May 15 10:46:49 EDT 2010

I haven`t figured out who`s car this is yet.
The driver was transported to the hospital but I don`t know his condition.
He went off in a corner and the car flipped ower on the roof.  A gas leak
made it necessary to foam it when it laid upside down with the ignition on.

This is not a proper race track but a training facility for secure driving,
winter driving, wet conditions.
Dangerous track because big rigs, busses and road cars often spil gas or
diesel in corners.
http://www.skantraf.no/?vis=artikkel&fid=4976&id=0&menymagasin=ja&t=Sikkerhe
tskurs bane - glattkjøring

J.C