[DeTomaso] NORC Report #3 - Second Pantera shows up!!!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 17:24:56 EDT 2010

A new Pantera showed up....don't know them and they went off to play golf <golf?>....report on road and weather is road construction but looks like it will be okay....Vikings made it okay as did my nemesis
Barricuda Bob driving his '73 Cuda....good times

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com