[DeTomaso] Pantera Pics

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri May 14 15:07:34 EDT 2010

That's the car. Just so that you don't get too worried I'm sure there's no
problem posting pictures of his car. There were pictures in the for-sale ad
a few months back.

I think he has a 572 ci engine making 800 hp or so..

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"