[DeTomaso] Pantera Picts

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri May 14 01:01:38 EDT 2010

I hate to be a killjoy or step on anyone's toes, but as interesting as that car may be, calling it a Pantera
is like calling Bo Derek a good actress.  Fun to look at, but hardly the real thing.

What, is there about 3 parts on it that Mr. DeTomaso would even recognize?

I don't mind someone personalizing their Pantera, in fact, one of the greatest things about the POCA Fun Rally
is seeing all the cool things people have done to their Panteras.  When you start making a mid-engine car
into a front-engine car, however; that's where I draw the line!

Sincerely,

(and hoping not to offend)

Chris
PNW Pres.