[DeTomaso] Rear upper ball joints

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Thu May 13 23:11:29 EDT 2010

If you search the archives on this topic you will find some posts that describe a "dealy" or "thingy" that can be used for this.

IIRC it is basically a coupling nut you buy at Home Depot for about 49 cents and you put a bolt in each end. As you turn it it expands. I used it to easily remove the ball joints on my car without damaging anything.

Jim Oddie