[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu May 13 01:00:28 EDT 2010

I tend to agree.
Mike Drew has been more helpful to me with correct, factual information than
any other single person in the Pantera game over the last ten years on this
forum.

In spite of this huge cache of accurate, factual detail knowlege on
Panteras, he has has never come across as promoting  himself or expecting
reverence from his followers. He is always approachable and willing to admit
a mistake if he makes an error. Unfortunately, this can't be said for
everyone on the list.

Barry

----
Lynn Wall cars at wt-inc.com
Wed May 12 18:48:18 CDT 2010

Yea, Pats response is kind of jerky. I would happily subscribe to
mikedrew.com long before I subscribed to patmichal.com.  One is helpful and
does his best to educate others and is ALWAYS helpful, the other is arrogant
and unnecessarily mean spirited.
Lynn