[DeTomaso] Sway Bar Mounts on A-arms

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 20:16:50 EDT 2010

Either way, I doubt that it's going to cause problems on the street.

Yes, I understand your friend knows suspensions.  My comments are based on the fact that I've been driving my car with a solidly mounted bar on the street for years w/out issues (not heim, but the sphere ball mounts are pretty rigid).

A bigger concern is getting enough clearance without causing rubbing with the exhaust or dragging on the street.  Heim joints add more parts in an already crowded area.

Wait a minute... Do the heim joints, but switch to 180-deg headers.  Best of both worlds.