[DeTomaso] 4.6 Conversions or Vette Motors

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 19:23:19 EDT 2010

The covers and air cleaner assembly are C6 style so there are several engines available.  You don't need all that stock filter gear but the rest of the car looks like the guy likes everything.  This is the only engine conversion that makes sense to me now.  Are any of the adapter parts out yet?  I know several shops/people have been working on this lately.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa