[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 18:56:27 EDT 2010

Firstly my apologies if this discussion stirred up some controversy, that was not my intent.

I have personally done the front a-arm mod and IMO it is a relatively simple mod to do, I even fabricated my own jig. All the mod takes is a simple grinding of the original tack weld to separate the one arm which is then reshaped and the two halves welded back together. There is no need to cut arms into pieces and Johnny is not doing so as you can see in reading the story he did for the PI forum.

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1510042044/m/9830021654

His is the methodology I followed and I'm very pleased with the results, it transformed the driving experience of my GT5.

Respectfully,

Julian