[DeTomaso] 4.6 Conversions or Vette Motors

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Wed May 12 13:24:30 EDT 2010

The photos are on my Donut Derelicts album on the POCA website

_http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=6807_
(http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=6807)

Since the order gets shuffled by number of hits, they are all mixed  up.
You'll have to look at them all!

While you're at it, check out my entire gallery of almost 2000 Pantera
related photos (and a few other antique car ones as well)

_http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=4093_
(http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=4093)

In a message dated 5/12/2010 9:19:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,