[DeTomaso] Pantera Night at Irwindale Sat., May 22nd

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 11 22:54:39 EDT 2010

Hey all you SoCal folks!  Once again it is time for a Pantera night at Irwindale Speedway.  Just like before, we put our cars on display for the crowd, do a parade lap or two, and in return you receive free admission for you and your passenger to the evening's events.

The date is Saturday May 22nd and we need to be at the track around 3:30.  This is a fun casual event with members from CHPIE, TPOC, South Bay, and Foothill usually participating, so come on along and hang with your Pantera pals.

If you're interested or would like more information, contact me, Rob D'Orazio, at (626)795-0915 or by e-mail at robpantera at sbcglobal.net

See you at the races.