[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:47:23 EDT 2010

The pictures I have seen (supplied by Johnny) show the process and the end
result. He clearly uses a jig (not freehand)  He" takes them apart" to. More
specifically he separates the one arm from the rest of the assembly which is
essentially the same as take "them apart" He then uses a jig to reconstruct
them so that they are wider at the point where the ball joint is mounted. He
also adds an integral camber lock. I would be happy to forward pictures of
the a-arms in the various stages of the process to anyone that is
interested.
Someone I can't name said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" I
have heard frrom quite a few people that have Johnny's a-arm mod and they
were very happy with them. Those of you who read the recent edition of "POCA
Profiles know  his personal Pantera won awards for "Best Pantera" and
"Santiagos choice " (Santiago De Tomaso) at the 50th anniversary of Detomaso
celebration in Modena so the quality of his work speaks for it's self. He
dosen't offer a rear a-arm mod but he is happy to refer people to friends of
his in Germany who do.

Boyd