[DeTomaso] Stock 4V Heads vs alloy

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue May 11 14:51:08 EDT 2010

When I built my last stroker, the engine builder told me it would take alot
of labour (read $$) to have the iron 4V's flow like the CHI 3V's. He
suggested I just put the money towards the CHI's. The alum heads also allow
for more compression which means more power. And they are lighter, as you
already mentioned.
Will