[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 13:49:28 EDT 2010

I always thought Pat was doing the Johnny Woods mod, not vice versa......

Roland Jakel in Hamburg was making and selling the rear adjustable a-arms and with current deflated euro exchange rates the price looks a lot more attractive. Find him through here; http://www.jaeckel-partner.de/en/detomaso.html

Julian