[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:17:44 EDT 2010

Johnny Woods is doing the Pat Mical modification to my front upper A-arms
for 170 £ which is around $250.00 Dollars  and it is supposed to be the same
modification Pat Mical does (I was told he taught Johnny how to do it) .
Johnny told me about friends of his in Germany that make the  adjustable
upper rear A-Arm  ( they look  just like the picture Julian posted) for
$450.00 Euros which at today's conversion rate is $571.50. I will be happy
to send pictures and contact info to anyone who is interested. ( I can send
pictures of either the front Ala Pat Mical or the Rear similar to Julian's
or both so please specify)
Boyd