[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally Upate

Judith McCartney jpoca2 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 11:45:24 EDT 2010

I don't normally post on the Forum, but I wanted to remind members that have waited to Sign up for the Fun Rally time is running out.
After Wed May 12th the price will increase $25.00 So if your sitting on the fence take the time to sign up, If your unable at the last minute you can cancel and get a full refund up to 24hours before the event starts.
Please sign up. The Rally is worth attending.
Judith McCartney, Membership Director & Fun Rally coordinator.