[DeTomaso] Adjustable Rear upper a-arms

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue May 11 02:35:30 EDT 2010

I dont know how much you like to lower the car but the camber
compensation built in to the Pantera is allready great,lowering
the car will create even greater camber gain which is not very
good. I can not tell for sure how bad it is since it depends on
the type of driving you do, power output and tire width.

If you take a look at my site www.hemipanter.se and click
"Rollbars springs shocks and A-arms" you can see that I use a
higher chassis mount for the rear A-arm.

There are also a drawing that show more exact what it looks like.
Goran