[DeTomaso] MSD Box failure? ???????

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue May 11 01:52:00 EDT 2010

Hey there's a thought.
Perhaps
- the cheap ones are made in China, drop-shipped to a distribution
center and then to customers.
- better ones are made in China, but screened by an acceptance test at
MSD before they go to customers.
- good ones are built by MSD with a quality-controlled vendor chain.
If we knew what the acceptance test was .............?
dave