[DeTomaso] THANKS TO THE CREW I'M GOOD TO GO

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 11 00:23:34 EDT 2010

Good Luck to you Dennis.  I'm real sorry I can't make it.  I'm still
taking the vacation days, but spending it with family and getting things
done around the house.  If I can raise the entry fee for the local
racetrack this weekend, I'll do some racing anyway.  (cost about
one-fifth my entry for SS).

I know you don't take pictures, so get someone to take some for you and
make sure you get them to me.

I pray your trip goes well, the car runs well, and you finish well.  It
would be nice to head out with another first place.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA