[DeTomaso] MSD boxes

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Mon May 10 21:46:47 EDT 2010

Hi, I am a long time user of MSD 6 A boxes, they are great  never a
failure. But the 8750 Distr. failed on me TWICE, bad solder joint would  open up
after time, let it cool down and then it would startup ok. Of course  they
fixed it for free, big deal. First time was on the way to POCONO. The  second
time at 65 mph on highway and car shuts off, luckily friend was following  me
to Tony D's house to do brakes, flatbed home and started right up in
driveway. What is happening is they do not test every unit, let the  customer
quality test them for free. As with all electronics stuff if it  lasts the
first few hours it lasts forever. Pat Orlando EE, 1972 Yellow Pantera  S/N 4011.