[DeTomaso] MSD Box failure? ???????

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 19:32:48 EDT 2010

MSD makes a selection of analog and digital ignition boxes with varying duty cycle and corresponding price tag, just go to www.msdignition.com and see the array of offerings. There is a 6ALN, the 'N' designating Nascar duty and Professional race series available (black MSD boxes) like the 6HVC. Of course we all know the low end stuff produced for the masses isn't going through the same rigor of testing as the race stuff.

You can buy two of the basic analog 'disposable' 6AL's for the price of one more robust digital version or a race box, so what do most Pantera owners do?

Julian