[DeTomaso] Coolant Screen

Mountjoy dsmtjoy at cox.net
Mon May 10 18:05:09 EDT 2010

Listers,

Don't forget to look at Gano Filters.  They come in three sizes: small, for
hoses measuring 1-1/8” to 1-3/8”, medium, for hoses measuring 1-1/2" to
1-3/4”, and large, for hoses measuring 1-7/8” to 2-1/8”.  They are made from
clear Hi-temp polymer, aluminum, or brass.

I've been running them for years with no problems.  The only complaint I've
heard was from one guy who installed one, never checked or cleaned it and
then got kicked off when it got fully clogged and blew his coolant hose off.
Contact info below.  Again the usual disclaimers apply.

Darrell

Gano Filter Co.
P.O. Box 1502
Carmel Valley, CA 93924