[DeTomaso] MSD Box failure? ???????

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:40:23 EDT 2010

I'd bet they were also delivered at night by dudes in black helicopters.....

There are literally thousands of people who work in NASCAR, if the scam were
that big, we would know.

I sure that the garage has a MSD trailer on site for tech support at every
race, I know the carb, transmission, radiator, shock, hose and line vendors
all have trailers at every race.

I'd give you that the units used are probably "different" in that they have
been tested 10X more than consumer units and maybe tweaked for 10,000 RPM
performance
but at their core, are the same units, just beefed up in every possible way
( silver/gold connectors, better soldering on circuit boards, more
substantial isolators, etc. )

Michael Shortt  ;-)