[DeTomaso] Sway Bar Mounts on A-arms

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon May 10 02:07:35 EDT 2010

The idea with a sway bar is that it function as a swaybar. Strange bar
shapes, rubber mountings and flexing metal parts destroys this function.
However, rubber bushings and the like might be useful for other reasons
than roll controll, like noice, ride comfort or whatever.

We must therefore make it clear to us what we want to achieve with our
swaybar. Broadly, it is okay with the kind of swaybar who sits on the
original car, but for a racing-oriented driving such a swaybar that act
only as a swaybar should be used. If we only occasionally compete and
not have a grip on how to work with an adjustable swaybar, so can a
simpler form of racingbar be used.
Goran