[DeTomaso] Dead Pedal Installation

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun May 9 15:47:32 EDT 2010

Paul Rimov fashioned a dead pedal "notch" into the inner fender well that
didn't interfere with the tire, but gave him someplace to hook his toe.
Granted, that position would have your knee up near the turn signal a lot,
but it would be something to brace yourself with.

It was back in 04 or 05 that he was featured in Profiles, and some good pics
of the dead pedal.

Mike Thomas