[DeTomaso] weber set up wanted

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun May 9 13:29:11 EDT 2010

Boyd,
That would be me.
I have a complete show quality Weber 4 48IDA set up with a polished intake. It has both regular quad air cleaners plus a set of eight velocity stacks.
All the hardware is either chrome, stainless or polished.
I acquired these with a complete, running 351c Cobra Jet engine (4v quench heads, 4 bolt main, etc). I don't plan to use the Webers because I converted to a set of beefed-up 2V heads.
Over the past couple of weeks this Cobra guy has been flirting with buying them but I'd rather see them go on a Pantera (plus I don't t think he is really going to step up, anyway).

Dan

Original Message: I remember a weber set up for sale on the list. It was a set of 4  48 IDA's
with a manifold for a 351 Cleveland. Does anyone still have this for sale or
know of one?
Boyd

Dan Courtney
21 Years of Excellent Representation
Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455 P
(858) 551-5456 F