[DeTomaso] Asa at the Autocross this weekend

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri May 7 01:38:39 EDT 2010

Jack is absolutely right on this and the best advice is NEVER try to best your wife on the track.  I was taught the fastest way on the track was to be smooth so that's what I aimed for.  If I was close to Jack's time on my first run out, he'd push it on the next run; hence I cleaned a few pylon marks off the car - each of which cost him a second on his time.  However, there were several times I beat him on clean runs.  Smoothness counts.

Have fun Asa!

Judy