[DeTomaso] Asa at the Autocross this weekend

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu May 6 12:08:25 EDT 2010

Well, the Pantera isn't really an Autocross car, I think of it more as
a road race car, more comfortable on the long tracks.  However,
autocrossing is still a blast, 60 seconds at a shot, -and- it requires
a certain amount of skill and guts.  Right now I'm not trying to be
competitive, just trying to have a good time with the car.

Asa Jay