[DeTomaso] Custom Throttle Linkage

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 00:08:12 EDT 2010

All,
I've been working on getting my new 392 Cleveland stroker installed.  It has a CHI high rise intake that really isn't terribly suited for the stock throttle linkage.  A few of the PCNC guys came over and designed a custom bracket that connects to the back of the head and holds the linkage.  they also designed a bracket that connects to the carb to give the cable the correct geometry.  Amazing stuff, all i did was spend a few hours polishing it...take a look!

I'll upload some of the pictures when installed as well...hopefully Friday!

brent