[DeTomaso] Flying a P-51 Mustang - NPC

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue May 4 15:28:57 EDT 2010

I don't remember any Mustang II rear-end fireball stories.  Disregard the
obvious lapses in sound engineering for the Mustang II but consider what a
blast that car was with a built 289 or 302 swap.  Engine swaps always got my
attention and I've seen a few of these that really hauled......in
a quasi straight line.

Island Rob